ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The technical assistance program provides communities with an on-the-ground resource to work with counties and communities across the state to provide needed broadband expertise
Serving counties and communities and being a resource!
Broadband’s Technical Assistance program consists of an on-the-ground technical support team that is responsible for working with counties and communities across the state to provide needed broadband expertise.
The Technical Assistance team works with broadband planning committees to:
- Understand current broadband availability
- Locate unserved and underserved businesses and residents
- Identify assets relevant to broadband deployment
- Build partnerships with broadband service providers; and
- Identify opportunities to leverage assets, reduce barriers and help make the business case
CONNECT WITH OUR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
We’ll do all we can to help your community reach its goals.
CONNECT WITH OUR
TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE TEAM
We'll do all we can to help your community reach its goals.
GET IN TOUCH
Broadband Infrastructure Office
301 N. Wilmington St., Raleigh, NC 27601