N.C. BROADBAND MAPCHECK & ENTER YOUR SPEED INFORMATION
IS YOUR AREA REPRESENTED CORRECTLY?
In an effort to identify the pockets of unserved and underserved areas around the state, we have launched a new user-reporting tool. We want to make sure that the information that we have for homes and businesses around the state is as accurate as possible and getting your feedback is critical to that. This helps us develop strategic plans for improving connectivity in your area.
Please follow the directions below to submit your information about the service you are receiving.
1. Using the map to the left, please enter your home or business address.
2. Click on the marker that represents your address.
3. If the map shows that you have service and you do not, please click the add your information button above to add your information and follow the instructions to register your location as unserved.
4. A popup box will appear. The arrow at the top of the box will let you scroll to find your internet service provider.
5.Once you find your service provider, look to the bottom of the box to find the sections that show “Advertised Download Speed.”
6. If the speeds advertised are not available at your location, please click the button above and follow the instructions to submit your current connectivity and speed information.
CONNECT WITH OUR
TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE TEAM
We'll do all we can to help your community reach its goals.
GET IN TOUCH
Broadband Infrastructure Office
301 N. Wilmington St., Raleigh, NC 27601